It is time to order poinsettias! All proceeds benefit the WMS PTO.
Orders must be placed by November 4th. Delivery will be made in the Gym on December 1st.
The mission of the Waco Montessori School Parent Teacher Organization is to promote and support the school and the students through active involvement with the parents, teachers and staff. The PTO will achieve its mission by the following:
* Fostering a sense of community among the parents and teachers of the WMS students.
* Informing and educating parents and the community regarding the value of the Montessori system.
* Helping to meet the educational needs of the school that are not otherwise met by regular school funds.
* Building and supporting parent, teacher and staff morale.
* Raising funds and enlisting volunteers to accomplish our mission.
The PTO meets in the Oak or Art Room on the second Wednesday of each month during the school year with the exception of August and March during which the meeting will be on the third Wednesday.
Hot lunches that raise funds for the PTO and the Upper Elementary Class Trip are available for purchase.
All forms are available with Ms. Linda at the front desk or on the Forms & Fliers page of our website.
Marco’s Pizza (portion of proceeds go to the PTO)
Chick-fil-A (portion of procees go to the UE Class Trip)
Please note that all forms are due the FRIDAY prior to the week you want your child to have a hot lunch delivered.
The next submission for Box Tops is October 14th.
Save your Box Tops from these top brands.
Earn eBoxTops® for your school when you shop online.
– – – – – – – – —————————————– – – – – – – – – –
PTO Executive Committee:
President: Kimberly Hale email@example.com
Vice-President: Lori Reese
Treasurer: Jennifer Cloudt
Secretary: Mandi Emmons